A money of account of the United States, having the value of the tenth of a cent, or the thousandth of a dollar.
- A building equipped with machinery for grinding grain into flour or meal.
- A device or mechanism that grinds grain.
- A machine or device that reduces a solid or coarse substance into pulp or minute grains by crushing, grinding, or pressing: a pepper mill.
- A machine that releases the juice of fruits and vegetables by pressing or grinding: a cider mill.
- A machine, such as one for stamping coins, that produces something by the repetition of a simple process.
- A steel roller bearing a raised design, used for making a die or a printing plate by pressure.
- Any of various machines for shaping, cutting, polishing, or dressing metal surfaces.
- A building or group of buildings equipped with machinery for processing raw materials into finished or industrial products: a textile mill; a steel mill.
- A building or collection of buildings that has machinery for manufacture; a factory.
- A process, agency, or institution that operates in a routine way or turns out products in the manner of a factory: The college was nothing more than a diploma mill.
- A slow or laborious process: It took three years to get the bill through the legislative mill.
- To grind, pulverize, or break down into smaller particles in a mill.
- To transform or process mechanically in a mill.
- To shape, polish, dress, or finish in a mill or with a milling tool.
- To produce a ridge around the edge of (a coin).
- To groove or flute the rim of (a coin or other metal object).
- To agitate or stir until foamy.
- Western U.S. To cause (cattle) to move in a circle or tightening spiral in order to stop a stampede.
- To move around in churning confusion: "A crowd of school children milled about on the curb looking scared” ( Anne Tyler).
- Slang To fight with the fists; box.
- To undergo milling.
- A monetary unit equal to 1/1000 of a U.S. dollar or 1/10 of a cent.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആട്ടുകല്ല് - Aattukallu | attukallu ;ക്ഷീരം - Ksheeram ;തൊഴില്ശാല - Thozhilshaala | Thozhilshala ;പൊടിക്കുന്ന യന്ത്രം - Podikkunna Yanthram ;പൊടിക്കുക - Podikkuka ;a small mill stone grindknig stone തിരികല്ല് - a Small Mill Stone Grindknig Stone Thirikallu ;