The intellectual or rational faculty in man; the understanding; the intellect; the power that conceives, judges, or reasons; also, the entire spiritual nature; the soul; -- often in distinction from the body.
- The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
- The collective conscious and unconscious processes in a sentient organism that direct and influence mental and physical behavior.
- The principle of intelligence; the spirit of consciousness regarded as an aspect of reality.
- The faculty of thinking, reasoning, and applying knowledge: Follow your mind, not your heart.
- A person of great mental ability: the great minds of the century.
- Individual consciousness, memory, or recollection: I'll bear the problem in mind.
- A person or group that embodies certain mental qualities: the medical mind; the public mind.
- The thought processes characteristic of a person or group; psychological makeup: the criminal mind.
- Opinion or sentiment: He changed his mind when he heard all the facts.
- Desire or inclination: She had a mind to spend her vacation in the desert.
- Focus of thought; attention: I can't keep my mind on work.
- A healthy mental state; sanity: losing one's mind.
- To bring (an object or idea) to mind; remember.
- To become aware of; notice.
- Upper Southern U.S. To have in mind as a goal or purpose; intend.
- To heed in order to obey: The children minded their babysitter.
- To attend to: Mind closely what I tell you.
- To be careful about: Mind the icy sidewalk!
- To care about; be concerned about.
- To object to; dislike: doesn't mind doing the chores.
- To take care or charge of; look after.
- To take notice; give heed.
- To behave obediently.
- To be concerned or troubled; care: "Not minding about bad food has become a national obsession” ( Times Literary Supplement).
- To be cautious or careful.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഓര്ക്കു - Orkku ;മനസ്സ് - Manassu ;മാനസികാവസ്ഥ - Maanasikaavastha | Manasikavastha ;തുരഗം - Thuragam ;മനസ്സിലാക്കുക - Manassilaakkuka | Manassilakkuka ;ത്രികരണങ്ങള് - Thrikaranangal ;