The least quantity assignable, admissible, or possible, in a given case; hence, a thing of small consequence; -- opposed to maximum.
- The least possible quantity or degree.
- The lowest degree or amount reached or recorded; the lower limit of variation.
- A lower limit permitted by law or other authority.
- A sum of money set by a nightclub or restaurant as the least amount each patron must spend on food and drink.
- Mathematics The smallest number in a finite set of numbers.
- Mathematics A value of a function that is less than any other value of the function over a specific interval.
- Of, consisting of, or representing the lowest possible amount or degree permissible or attainable.