The name of several aromatic labiate plants, mostly of the genus Mentha, yielding odoriferous essential oils by distillation. See Mentha.
- A place where the coins of a country are manufactured by authority of the government.
- A place or source of manufacture or invention.
- An abundant amount, especially of money.
- To produce (money) by stamping metal; coin.
- To invent or fabricate: a phrase that was minted for one occasion.
- Undamaged as if freshly minted: The painting was in mint condition.
- A member of the mint family.
- Any of various plants of the genus Mentha, characteristically having aromatic foliage and nearly regular flowers. Some plants are cultivated for their aromatic oil and used for flavoring.
- The foliage of some of these plants.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the stone mint.
- A candy flavored with mint.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കര്പ്പൂരത്തുളസിച്ചെടിവര്ഗ്ഗം - Karppooraththulasichedivarggam | Karppoorathulasichedivarggam ;നാണയം നിര്മ്മിക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലം - Naanayam Nirmmikkunna Sthalam | Nanayam Nirmmikkunna Sthalam ;അതിന്റെ ഇല - Athinre Ila ;രൂക്ഷതുളസി - Rookshathulasi ;നാണയശാല - Naanayashaala | Nanayashala ;സമൃദ്ധി - Samruddhi | Samrudhi ;