One who, or that which, mixes.
- One that mixes: a mixer of concrete; a mixer of drinks.
- A sociable person: She's outgoing and a good mixer.
- An informal dance or party arranged to give members of a group an opportunity to get acquainted.
- A device that blends or mixes substances or ingredients, especially by mechanical agitation.
- A nonalcoholic beverage, such as soda water or ginger ale, used in mixed drinks.
- Electronics One who mixes the audio components of a recording.
- Electronics A device used to combine and adjust sounds from a variety of sources in order to create a final recorded audio product, such as the soundtrack of a movie.