The act of mixing, or the state of being mixed; as, made by a mixture of ingredients.
- The act or process of mixing: an alloy made from the mixture of two metals.
- The condition of being mixed: the inevitable mixtures of urban neighborhoods.
- Something produced by mixing.
- One that consists of diverse elements: The day was a mixture of sun and clouds.
- A fabric made of different kinds of thread or yarn.
- Chemistry A composition of two or more substances that are not chemically combined with each other and are capable of being separated.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂട്ട് - Koottu ;സമ്മിശ്രസാധനം - Sammishrasaadhanam | Sammishrasadhanam ;മിശ്രം - Mishram ;ചേരുവ - Cheruva ;ചേര്പ്പ് - Cherppu ;മിശ്രിതം - Mishritham ;