The act of mocking, deriding, and exposing to contempt, by mimicry, by insincere imitation, or by a false show of earnestness; a counterfeit appearance.
- Scornfully contemptuous ridicule; derision.
- A specific act of ridicule or derision.
- An object of scorn or ridicule: made a mockery of the rules.
- A false, derisive, or impudent imitation: The trial was a mockery of justice.
- Something ludicrously futile or unsuitable: The few packages of food seemed a mockery in the face of such enormous destitution.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാരിഹാസ്യം - Paarihaasyam | Parihasyam ;പരിഹാസം - Parihaasam | Parihasam ;മക്കാര് - Makkaar | Makkar ;ഹസനം - Hasanam ;അപഹാസം - Apahaasam | Apahasam ;അപഹസനം - Apahasanam ;