Manner of doing or being; method; form; fashion; custom; way; style; as, the mode of speaking; the mode of dressing.
- A manner, way, or method of doing or acting: modern modes of travel. See Synonyms at method.
- A particular form, variety, or manner: a mode of expression.
- A given condition of functioning; a status: The spacecraft was in its recovery mode.
- The current or customary fashion or style. See Synonyms at fashion.
- Music Any of certain fixed arrangements of the diatonic tones of an octave, as the major and minor scales of Western music.
- Music A patterned arrangement, as the one characteristic of the music of classical Greece or the medieval Christian Church.
- Philosophy The particular appearance, form, or manner in which an underlying substance, or a permanent aspect or attribute of it, is manifested.
- Logic See modality.
- Logic The arrangement or order of the propositions in a syllogism according to both quality and quantity.
- Statistics The value or item occurring most frequently in a series of observations or statistical data.
- Mathematics The number or range of numbers in a set that occurs the most frequently.
- Geology The mineral composition of a sample of igneous rock.
- Physics Any of numerous patterns of wave motion or vibration.
- Grammar Mood.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഫാഷന് - Phaashan | Phashan ;പദ്ധതി - Paddhathi | Padhathi ;വിധം - Vidham ;സമ്പ്രദായം - Sampradhaayam | Sampradhayam ;നാട്ടാചാരം - Naattaachaaram | Nattacharam ;മുറ - Mura ;