Modern practice; a thing of recent date; esp., a modern usage or mode of expression.
- Modern thought, character, or practice.
- Sympathy with or conformity to modern ideas, practices, or standards.
- A peculiarity of usage or style, as of a word or phrase, that is characteristic of modern times.
- The deliberate departure from tradition and the use of innovative forms of expression that distinguish many styles in the arts and literature of the 20th century.
- A Roman Catholic movement, officially condemned in 1907, that attempted to examine traditional belief according to contemporary philosophy, criticism, and historiography.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആധുനിക സമ്പ്രദായങ്ങള് - Aadhunika Sampradhaayangal | adhunika Sampradhayangal ;പുതുമ - Puthuma ;ആധുനികമായ - Aadhunikamaaya | adhunikamaya ;ആധുനീകരണം - Aadhuneekaranam | adhuneekaranam ;നൂതനരീതി - Noothanareethi ;ആധുനികത - Aadhunikatha | adhunikatha ;