Of or pertaining to a mass of matter; -- said of the properties or motions of masses, as distinguished from those of molecules or atoms.
- Chemistry Relating to or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute per liter of solution.
- Chemistry Containing one mole of a substance.
- Physics Of or relating to a body of matter as a whole, perceived apart from molecular or atomic properties.
- A tooth with a broad crown used to grind food, located behind the premolars.
- Of or relating to the molars.
- Capable of grinding.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചര്വ്വണം - Charvvanam ;കടവായ്പ്പല്ല് - Kadavaayppallu | Kadavayppallu ;അണപ്പല്ല് - Anappallu ;നനഞ്ഞ - Nananja ;അണപ്പല്ല് - Anappallu ;ചര്വ്വണകം - Charvvanakam ;