A spot; a blemish; a mole.
- A hollow form or matrix for shaping a fluid or plastic substance.
- A frame or model around or on which something is formed or shaped.
- Something that is made in or shaped on a mold.
- The shape or pattern of a mold.
- General shape or form: the oval mold of her face.
- Distinctive character or type: a leader in the mold of her predecessors.
- A fixed or restrictive pattern or form: a method of scientific investigation that broke the mold and led to a new discovery.
- Architecture See molding.
- To shape in or on a mold.
- To form into a particular shape; give shape to.
- To guide or determine the growth or development of; influence: a teacher who helps to mold the minds of his students.
- To fit closely by following the contours of.
- To make a mold of or from (molten metal, for example) before casting.
- To ornament with moldings.
- To be shaped in or as if in a mold: shoes that gradually molded to my feet.
- Any of various fungi that often cause disintegration of organic matter.
- The growth of such fungi.
- To become moldy.
- Loose friable soil, rich in humus and fit for planting.
- Chiefly British The earth; the ground.
- Chiefly British The earth of the grave.
- Archaic Earth as the substance of the human body.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രൂപംകൊള്ളുക - Roopamkolluka ;കൂട്ടിയിണക്കുക - Koottiyinakkuka ;പുതുമയുള്ള - Puthumayulla ;പരിണമിക്കുക - Parinamikkuka ;ഒതുക്കമുള്ള - Othukkamulla ;ഉരുത്തിരിയുക - Uruththiriyuka | Uruthiriyuka ;