A species of poem of a mournful character, in which a single mourner expresses lamentation; a song for one voice.
- An ode for one voice or actor, as in Greek drama.
- A poem in which the poet or speaker mourns another's death.
- Music A style of composition dominated by a single melodic line.
- Music A style of composition having a single melodic line; monophony.
- Music A composition in either of these styles.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരാള് പാടുന്ന ശോകഗാനം - Oraal Paadunna Shokagaanam | Oral Padunna Shokaganam ; ;