A surface decoration made by inlaying in patterns small pieces of variously colored glass, stone, or other material; -- called also mosaic work.
- A picture or decorative design made by setting small colored pieces, as of stone or tile, into a surface.
- The process or art of making such pictures or designs.
- A composite picture made of overlapping, usually aerial, photographs.
- Something that resembles a mosaic: a mosaic of testimony from various witnesses.
- Botany A viral disease of plants, resulting in light and dark areas in the leaves, which often become shriveled and dwarfed.
- A photosensitive surface, as in the iconoscope of a television camera.
- Biology An individual exhibiting mosaicism.
- To make by mosaic: mosaic a design on a rosewood box.
- To adorn with or as if with mosaic: mosaic a sidewalk.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നാനോപലേഖിതമായ - Naanopalekhithamaaya | Nanopalekhithamaya ;മോശയെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Moshaye Sambandhicha ;നാനാവര്ണ്ണമുള്ള - Naanaavarnnamulla | Nanavarnnamulla ;ശ്മശാനം - Shmashaanam | Shmashanam ;അനേക സാധനങ്ങള് ചേര്ത്തുണ്ടാക്കിയ - Aneka Saadhanangal Cherththundaakkiya | Aneka Sadhanangal Cherthundakkiya ;നാനാവര്ണ്ണമായ - Naanaavarnnamaaya | Nanavarnnamaya ;