Consisting of the greatest number or quantity; greater in number or quantity than all the rest; nearly all.
- Greatest in number: won the most votes.
- Greatest in amount, extent, or degree: has the most compassion.
- In the greatest number of instances: Most fish have fins.
- The greatest amount or degree: She has the most to gain.
- Slang The greatest, best, or most exciting. Used with the: That party was the most!
- The greatest part or number: Most of the town was destroyed. Most of the books were missing.
- In or to the highest degree or extent. Used with many adjectives and adverbs to form the superlative degree: most honest; most impatiently.
- Very: a most impressive piece of writing.
- Informal Almost: Most everyone agrees.
- at (the) most At the maximum: We saw him for ten minutes at the most. She ran two miles at most.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധാരാളമായ - Dhaaraalamaaya | Dharalamaya ;മുഖ്യാംശം - Mukhyaamsham | Mukhyamsham ;മെറ്റാലിക് ഓക്സൈഡ് സെമികണ്ടക്ടര് ട്രാന്സിസ്റ്റര് - Mettaaliku Oksaidu Semikandakdar Draansisttar | Mettaliku Oksaidu Semikandakdar Dransisttar ;ഏറ്റവും അധികമുള്ള - Ettavum Adhikamulla ;പ്രായേണ - Praayena | Prayena ;അനേകം - Anekam ;