A soft cover of cylindrical form, usually of fur, worn by women to shield the hands from cold.
- To perform or handle clumsily; bungle. See Synonyms at botch.
- Sports To fail to make (a catch).
- To perform an act clumsily.
- A clumsy or bungled action.
- Sports A failure to make a catch.
- A small cylindrical fur or cloth cover, open at both ends, in which the hands are placed for warmth.
- A cluster of feathers on the side of the face of certain breeds of fowl.
- Vulgar Slang The vulva.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജളന് - Jalan ;വിഡ്ഢി - Vidddi ;പൊണ്ണന് - Ponnan ;താറുമാറാക്കുക - Thaarumaaraakkuka | Tharumarakkuka ;അവ്യക്തമായ - Avyakthamaaya | Avyakthamaya ;ജളൻ - Jalan ;