The offense of killing a human being with malice prepense or aforethought, express or implied; intentional and unlawful homicide.
- The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.
- Slang Something that is very uncomfortable, difficult, or hazardous: The rush hour traffic is murder.
- A flock of crows. See Synonyms at flock1.
- To kill (another human) unlawfully.
- To kill brutally or inhumanly.
- To put an end to; destroy: murdered their chances.
- To spoil by ineptness; mutilate: a speech that murdered the English language.
- Slang To defeat decisively; trounce.
- To commit murder.
- get away with murder Informal To escape punishment for or detection of an egregiously blameworthy act.
- murder will out Secrets or misdeeds will eventually be disclosed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിഘാതനം - Prathighaathanam | Prathighathanam ;നിര്ഗ്രഥനം - Nirgrathanam ;മനുഷ്യഹത്യകൊല്ലുക - Manushyahathyakolluka ;നിസൂദനം - Nisoodhanam ;ഹനനം - Hananam ;കൊല - Kola ;