Of or pertaining to the nose.
- Of, in, or relating to the nose.
- Linguistics Articulated by lowering the soft palate so that air resonates in the nasal cavities and passes out the nose, as in the pronunciation of the consonants (m), (n), and (ng) or the nasalized vowel of French bon.
- Characterized by or resembling a resonant sound produced through the nose: a nasal whine.
- Linguistics A nasal consonant.
- A nasal part or bone, forming part of the bridge of the nose.
- The nosepiece of a helmet.