Offensively filthy; very dirty, foul, or defiled; disgusting; nauseous.
- Disgustingly dirty.
- Physically repellent.
- Morally offensive; indecent. See Synonyms at offensive.
- Malicious; spiteful: "Will he say nasty things at my funeral?” ( Ezra Pound).
- Very unpleasant or annoying: nasty weather; a nasty trick.
- Painful or dangerous; grave: a nasty accident.
- Exasperatingly difficult to solve or handle: a nasty puzzle; a nasty problem.
- One that is nasty: "It is the business of museums to present us with nasties as well as with fine things” ( Country Life).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വൃത്തികെട്ട - Vruththiketta | Vruthiketta ;നനവുള്ള - Nanavulla ;അരോചകമായ - Arochakamaaya | Arochakamaya ;അസഭ്യമായ - Asabhyamaaya | Asabhyamaya ;അരോചകമായ - Arochakamaaya | Arochakamaya ;അശ്ലീലമായ - Ashleelamaaya | Ashleelamaya ;