Fixed or determined by nature; pertaining to the constitution of a thing; belonging to native character; according to nature; essential; characteristic; not artificial, foreign, assumed, put on, or acquired; as, the natural growth of animals or plants; the natural motion of a gravitating body; natural strength or disposition; the natural heat of the body; natural color.
- Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
- Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
- Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature: a natural death.
- Not acquired; inherent: Love of power is natural to some people.
- Having a particular character by nature: a natural leader.
- Biology Not produced or changed artificially; not conditioned: natural immunity; a natural reflex.
- Characterized by spontaneity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or inhibitions. See Synonyms at naive.
- Not altered, treated, or disguised: natural coloring; natural produce.
- Faithfully representing nature or life.
- Expected and accepted: "In Willie's mind marriage remained the natural and logical sequence to love” ( Duff Cooper).
- Established by moral certainty or conviction: natural rights.
- Being in a state regarded as primitive, uncivilized, or unregenerate.
- Related by blood: the natural parents of the child.
- Born of unwed parents: a natural child.
- Mathematics Of or relating to positive integers, sometimes including zero.
- Music Not sharped or flatted.
- Music Having no sharps or flats.
- One having all the qualifications necessary for success: You are a natural for this job.
- One suited by nature for a certain purpose or function: She is a natural at mathematics.
- Music The sign (♮) placed before a note to cancel a preceding sharp or flat.
- Music A note so affected.
- A yellowish gray to pale orange yellow.
- Games A combination in certain card and dice games that wins immediately.
- An Afro hairstyle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രകൃത്യാ വിധിക്കപ്പെട്ട - Prakruthyaa Vidhikkappetta | Prakruthya Vidhikkappetta ;പ്രകൃതിധര്മ്മ പ്രകാരമുള്ള - Prakruthidharmma Prakaaramulla | Prakruthidharmma Prakaramulla ;അന്യദേശ്യമല്ലാത്ത - Anyadheshyamallaaththa | Anyadheshyamallatha ;തനിയെ ഉണ്ടായ - Thaniye Undaaya | Thaniye Undaya ;ബുദ്ധിശൂന്ന് - Buddhishoonn | Budhishoonn ;നിസര്ഗ്ഗ - Nisargga ;