The existing system of things; the world of matter, or of matter and mind; the creation; the universe.
- The material world and its phenomena.
- The forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world: the laws of nature.
- The world of living things and the outdoors: the beauties of nature.
- A primitive state of existence, untouched and uninfluenced by civilization or artificiality: couldn't tolerate city life anymore and went back to nature.
- Theology Humankind's natural state as distinguished from the state of grace.
- A kind or sort: confidences of a personal nature.
- The essential characteristics and qualities of a person or thing: "She was only strong and sweet and in her nature when she was really deep in trouble” ( Gertrude Stein).
- The fundamental character or disposition of a person; temperament: "Strange natures made a brotherhood of ill” ( Percy Bysshe Shelley).
- The natural or real aspect of a person, place, or thing. See Synonyms at disposition.
- The processes and functions of the body.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രകൃതിശക്തി - Prakruthishakthi ;വര്ഗ്ഗം - Varggam ;പ്രകൃതി - Prakruthi ;വിശ്വവിധാത്രി - Vishvavidhaathri | Vishvavidhathri ;അടിസ്ഥാനസ്വഭാവം - Adisthaanasvabhaavam | Adisthanaswabhavam ;തരം - Tharam ;