A small instrument of steel, sharply pointed at one end, with an eye to receive a thread, -- used in sewing.
- A small, slender implement used for sewing or surgical suturing, made usually of polished steel and having an eye at one end through which a length of thread is passed and held.
- Any one of various other implements, such as one used in knitting or crocheting.
- A slender piece of jewel or steel used to transmit vibrations from the grooves of a phonograph record.
- A slender pointer or indicator on a dial, scale, or similar part of a mechanical device.
- A magnetic needle.
- A hypodermic needle.
- Informal A hypodermic injection; a shot.
- Chiefly Upper Northern U.S. See dragonfly. See Regional Note at dragonfly.
- A narrow stiff leaf, as those of conifers.
- A fine, sharp projection, as a spine of a sea urchin or a crystal.
- A sharp-pointed instrument used in engraving.
- Informal A goading, provoking, or teasing remark or act.
- To prick, pierce, or stitch with a small, slender, sharp-pointed implement.
- Informal To goad, provoke, or tease.
- Slang To increase the alcoholic content of (a beverage).
- To sew or do similar work with a small, slender, sharp-pointed implement.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സീവനി - Seevani ;സൂചി - Soochi ;സൂചി പോലെ മുനയുളള വസ്തു - Soochi Pole Munayulala Vasthu ;തുന്നുക - Thunnuka ;സൂചിനി - Soochini ;സൂചിപോലെ മുനയുള്ള വസ്തു - Soochipole Munayulla Vasthu ;