The bed or receptacle prepared by a fowl for holding her eggs and for hatching and rearing her young.
- A container or shelter made by a bird out of twigs, grass, or other material to hold its eggs and young.
- A similar structure in which fish, insects, or other animals deposit eggs or keep their young.
- A place in which young are reared; a lair.
- A number of insects, birds, or other animals occupying such a place: a nest of hornets.
- A place affording snug refuge or lodging; a home.
- A place or environment that fosters rapid growth or development, especially of something undesirable; a hotbed: a nest of criminal activity.
- Those who occupy or frequent such a place or environment.
- A set of objects of graduated size that can be stacked together, each fitting within the one immediately larger: a nest of tables.
- A cluster of similar things.
- Computer Science A set of data contained sequentially within another.
- A group of weapons in a prepared position: a machine-gun nest.
- To build or occupy a nest.
- To create and settle into a warm and secure refuge.
- To hunt for birds' nests, especially in order to collect the eggs.
- To fit together in a stack.
- To place in or as if in a nest.
- To put snugly together or inside one another: to nest boxes.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പക്ഷിക്കൂട് - Pakshikkoodu ;പിഞ്ജരം - Pinjjaram ;നീഡകം - Needakam ;വാസസ്ഥലം - Vaasasthalam | Vasasthalam ;ചെറുപക്ഷികളുടെ വാസസ്ഥാനം - Cherupakshikalude Vaasasthaanam | Cherupakshikalude Vasasthanam ;നിലയം - Nilayam ;