A fabric of twine, thread, or the like, wrought or woven into meshes, and used for catching fish, birds, butterflies, etc.
- An openwork fabric made of threads or cords that are woven or knotted together at regular intervals.
- Something made of openwork fabric, especially:
- A device for capturing birds, fish, or insects.
- A barrier against flying insects.
- A mesh for holding the hair in place.
- Something that entraps; a snare.
- A fine mesh fabric used as curtain or dress material or as the foundation for various laces.
- Sports A barrier of meshwork cord or rope strung between two posts to divide a court in half, as in tennis and badminton.
- Sports A ball that is hit into this meshwork barrier.
- Sports The goal in soccer, hockey, and lacrosse.
- Sports The cord meshwork attached to the hoop of a basket in basketball.
- A meshed network of lines, figures, or fibers.
- A radio, television, or telephone network.
- Computer Science See network.
- To catch or ensnare in or as if in a net.
- To cover, protect, or surround with or as if with a net.
- Sports To hit (a ball) into the net.
- To make into a net.
- Business Remaining after all deductions have been made, as for expenses: net profit.
- Business Remaining after tare is deducted: net weight.
- Ultimate; final: the net result.
- Business A net amount, as of profit or weight.
- The main point; the essence: the net of our discussion.
- To bring in or yield as profit.
- To clear as profit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അറ്റാദായമായ - Attaadhaayamaaya | Attadhayamaya ;എട്ടുകാലി കെട്ടുന്നവല - Ettukaali Kettunnavala | Ettukali Kettunnavala ;ജാലം - Jaalam | Jalam ;ശണപാത്രം - Shanapaathram | Shanapathram ;പാശ്യ - Paashya | Pashya ;പാതിലി - Paathili | Pathili ;