Nearest in place; having no similar object intervening.
- Nearest in space or position; adjacent: the next room.
- Immediately following, as in time, order, or sequence: next week; the next item on the list.
- In the time, order, or place nearest or immediately following: reading this book next; our next oldest child.
- On the first subsequent occasion: when next I write.
- The next person or thing: The next will be better.
- next to Adjacent to: the car next to hers.
- next to Following in order or degree: Next to skiing, she likes hiking.
- next to Almost; practically: next to impossible.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുടര്ന്നുളള - Thudarnnulala ;പിന്നാലെ - Pinnaale | Pinnale ;അടുത്തതായി - Aduththathaayi | Aduthathayi ;അനന്തരവന് - Anantharavan ;തൊട്ടടുത്തുളള - Thottaduththulala | Thottaduthulala ;തുടർന്നുളള - Thudarnnulala ;