Foolish; silly; simple; ignorant; also, weak; effeminate.
- Pleasing and agreeable in nature: had a nice time.
- Having a pleasant or attractive appearance: a nice dress; a nice face.
- Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture.
- Of good character and reputation; respectable.
- Overdelicate or fastidious; fussy.
- Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle: a nice distinction; a nice sense of style.
- Done with delicacy and skill: a nice bit of craft.
- Used as an intensive with and: nice and warm.
- Obsolete Wanton; profligate: "For when mine hours/Were nice and lucky, men did ransom lives/Of me for jests” ( Shakespeare).
- Obsolete Affectedly modest; coy: "Ere . . . /The nice Morn on th' Indian steep,/From her cabin'd loop-hole peep” ( John Milton).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നല്ല - Nalla ;ഹൃദ്യമായ - Hrudhyamaaya | Hrudhyamaya ;നേര്മ്മയായ - Nermmayaaya | Nermmayaya ;നല്ല സ്വഭാവമുളള - Nalla Svabhaavamulala | Nalla swabhavamulala ;നല്ല സ്വഭാവമുള്ള - Nalla Svabhaavamulla | Nalla swabhavamulla ;a nice cloth പാവ് - a Nice Cloth Paavu | a Nice Cloth Pavu ;