A cavity, hollow, or recess, generally within the thickness of a wall, for a statue, bust, or other erect ornament. hence, any similar position, literal or figurative.
- A recess in a wall, as for holding a statue or urn.
- A cranny, hollow, or crevice, as in rock.
- A situation or activity specially suited to a person's interests, abilities, or nature: found her niche in life.
- A special area of demand for a product or service: "One niche that is approaching mass-market proportions is held by regional magazines” ( Brad Edmondson).
- Ecology The function or position of an organism or population within an ecological community.
- Ecology The particular area within a habitat occupied by an organism.
- To place in a niche.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
↑ niche - ↑ Niche ;യോഗ്യസ്ഥാനം - യോഗ്യസ്ഥാനം ;യോഗ്യമായ - Yogyamaaya | Yogyamaya ;യോഗ്യമായ സ്ഥാനം - Yogyamaaya Sthaanam | Yogyamaya Sthanam ;അഴക് - Azhaku ;ഭിത്തിമാടം - Bhiththimaadam | Bhithimadam ;