Possessing eminence, elevation, dignity, etc.; above whatever is low, mean, degrading, or dishonorable; magnanimous; as, a noble nature or action; a noble heart.
- Possessing hereditary rank in a political system or social class derived from a feudalistic stage of a country's development.
- Having or showing qualities of high moral character, such as courage, generosity, or honor: a noble spirit.
- Proceeding from or indicative of such a character; showing magnanimity: "What poor an instrument/May do a noble deed!” ( Shakespeare).
- Grand and stately in appearance; majestic: "a mighty Spanish chestnut, bare now of leaves, but in summer a noble tree” ( Richard Jeffries).
- Chemistry Inactive or inert.
- A member of the nobility.
- A gold coin formerly used in England, worth half of a mark.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വരേണ്യ - Varenya ;നീടുറ്റ - Needutta ;ഒന്നുമില്ല - Onnumilla ;പ്രശസ്ത - Prashastha ;ഉന്നതകുലജാതനായ - Unnathakulajaathanaaya | Unnathakulajathanaya ;ആഢ്യൻ - Aaddyan | addyan ;