Giving a name; naming; designating; -- said of that case or form of a noun which stands as the subject of a finite verb.
- Appointed to office.
- Nominated as a candidate for office.
- Having or bearing a person's name: nominative shares.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being the case of the subject of a finite verb (as I in I wrote the letter) and of words identified with the subject of a copula, such as a predicate nominative (as children in These are his children).
- Grammar The nominative case.
- Grammar A word or form in the nominative case.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പേര് കുറിപ്പ് - Peru Kurippu ;ശുപാർശചെയ്യൽ - Shupaarshacheyyal | Shuparshacheyyal ;പ്രഥമവിഭക്തിയിലുള്ള - Prathamavibhakthiyilulla ;ആഖ്യയായ - Aakhyayaaya | akhyayaya ;പേരു ശുപാർശചെയ്യുക - Peru Shupaarshacheyyuka | Peru Shuparshacheyyuka ;പേരുകൊണ്ട് - Perukondu ;