Reduction to a standard or normal state.
- Any process that makes something more normal or regular, which typically means conforming to some regularity or rule, or returning from some state of abnormality.
- standardization, act of imposing standards or norms or rules or regulations.
- In relational database design, a process that breaks down data into record groups for efficient processing, by eliminating redundancy.
- Process of establishing normal diplomatic relations between two countries
- globalization, the process of making a worldwide normal and dominant model of production and consumption
- Template:operations Making a normalized production.
- Sharing or enforcement of standard policies
- A process whereby artificial and unwanted norms of behaviour and models of behaviour are made to seem natural and wanted, through propaganda, influence, imitation and conformity.
- The process of removing statistical error in repeated measured data.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ക്രമാനുസരണമാക്കുക - Kramaanusaranamaakkuka | Kramanusaranamakkuka ;ക്രമപ്രകാരം - Kramaprakaaram | Kramaprakaram ;സാധാരണ നില - Saadhaarana Nila | Sadharana Nila ;സാമാന്യമായി - Saamaanyamaayi | Samanyamayi ;സാധാരണമായി - Saadhaaranamaayi | Sadharanamayi ;ക്രമാനുസരണമാക്കല് - Kramaanusaranamaakkal | Kramanusaranamakkal ;