An implement for impelling a boat, being a slender piece of timber, usually ash or spruce, with a grip or handle at one end and a broad blade at the other. The part which rests in the rowlock is called the loom.
- A long, thin, usually wooden pole with a blade at one end, used to row or steer a boat.
- A person who rows a boat, especially in a race.
- To propel with or as if with oars or an oar.
- To traverse with or as if with oars or an oar: an hour to oar the strait.
- To move forward by or as if by rowing: oared strongly across the finish line.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുഴയുന്നവന് - Thuzhayunnavan ;തുലാധടം - Thulaadhadam | Thuladhadam ;തരിത്രം - Tharithram ;നയ്മ്പ് - Naympu ;തണ്ടുവലിക്കുക - Thanduvalikkuka ;ക്ഷപണി - Kshapani ;