To set before or against; to bring into opposition; to oppose.
- Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.
- A focus of attention, feeling, thought, or action: an object of contempt.
- The purpose, aim, or goal of a specific action or effort: the object of the game.
- Grammar A noun, pronoun, or noun phrase that receives or is affected by the action of a verb within a sentence.
- Grammar A noun or substantive governed by a preposition.
- Philosophy Something intelligible or perceptible by the mind.
- Computer Science A discrete item that can be selected and maneuvered, such as an onscreen graphic. In object-oriented programming, objects include data and the procedures necessary to operate on that data.
- To present a dissenting or opposing argument; raise an objection: objected to the testimony of the witness.
- To be averse to or express disapproval of something: objects to modern materialism.
- To put forward in or as a reason for opposition; offer as criticism: They objected that discipline was lacking.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വസ്തു - Vasthu ;ആസ്പദം - Aaspadham | aspadham ;പദാര്ത്ഥം - Padhaarththam | Padhartham ;ഉപാധി - Upaadhi | Upadhi ;ലക്ഷ്യം - Lakshyam ;വിഷയം - Vishayam ;