The act of taking or holding possession; possession; occupation.
- The act of occupying or the condition of being occupied.
- The state of being an occupant or tenant.
- The period during which one owns, rents, or uses certain premises or land.
- The use to which something occupied is put: a building for commercial occupancy.
- Law The act of taking possession of previously unowned property with the intent of obtaining the right to own it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രവൃത്തി - Pravruththi | Pravruthi ;കൈവശപ്പെടുത്തൽ - Kaivashappeduththal | Kaivashappeduthal ;ഉടമസ്ഥത - Udamasthatha ;വ്യാപരം - Vyaaparam | Vyaparam ;സൈന്യത്തിന്റെ കീഴ്പെടുത്തൽ - Sainyaththinte Keezhpeduththal | Sainyathinte Keezhpeduthal ;ജോലിസംബന്ധമായ - Jolisambandhamaaya | Jolisambandhamaya ;