The act or process of occupying or taking possession; actual possession and control; the state of being occupied; a holding or keeping; tenure; use; as, the occupation of lands by a tenant.
- An activity that serves as one's regular source of livelihood; a vocation.
- An activity engaged in especially as a means of passing time; an avocation.
- The act or process of holding or possessing a place.
- The state of being held or possessed.
- Invasion, conquest, and control of a nation or territory by foreign armed forces.
- The military government exercising control over an occupied nation or territory.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രവൃത്തി - Pravruththi | Pravruthi ;അധിവാസം - Adhivaasam | Adhivasam ;ജോലി - Joli ;വ്യാപരം - Vyaaparam | Vyaparam ;തൊഴില് - Thozhil ;ജീവിതവൃത്തി - Jeevithavruththi | Jeevithavruthi ;