Not paired with another, or remaining over after a pairing; without a mate; unmatched; single; as, an odd shoe; an odd glove.
- Deviating from what is ordinary, usual, or expected; strange or peculiar: an odd name; odd behavior. See Synonyms at strange.
- Being in excess of the indicated or approximate number, extent, or degree. Often used in combination: invited 30-odd guests.
- Constituting a remainder: had some odd dollars left over.
- Small in amount: jingled the odd change in my pockets.
- Being one of an incomplete pair or set: an odd shoe.
- Remaining after others have been paired or grouped.
- Mathematics Designating an integer not divisible by two, such as 1, 3, and 5.
- Not expected, regular, or planned: called at odd intervals.
- Remote; out-of-the-way: found the antique shop in an odd corner of town.
- Something odd.
- Sports In the United States, a golf score one stroke higher than the score of one's opponent.
- Sports In Great Britain, a stroke added to a superior golfer's score or a stroke taken away from an inferior golfer's score in order to equalize the chances of winning a match.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അധികമായ - Adhikamaaya | Adhikamaya ;ഒറ്റയായ - Ottayaaya | Ottayaya ;അസാധാരണമായ - Asaadhaaranamaaya | Asadharanamaya ;രണ്ടുകൊണ്ടുഹരിക്കാനൊക്കാത്ത - Randukonduharikkaanokkaaththa | Randukonduharikkanokkatha ;ഓജ - Oja ;ഒറ്റയായവശേഷിച്ച - Ottayaayavasheshicha | Ottayayavasheshicha ;