To present, as an act of worship; to immolate; to sacrifice; to present in prayer or devotion; -- often with up.
- To present for acceptance or rejection; proffer: offered me a drink.
- To put forward for consideration; propose: offer an opinion.
- To present in order to meet a need or satisfy a requirement: offered new statistics in order to facilitate the decision-making process.
- To make available; afford: The situation offers us the opportunity to learn more.
- To present for sale.
- To provide; furnish: a hotel that offers conference facilities.
- To propose as payment; bid.
- To present as an act of worship: offer up prayers.
- To exhibit readiness or desire (to do something); volunteer: offered to carry the packages.
- To put up; mount: partisans who offered strong resistance to the invaders.
- To threaten: offered to leave without them if they didn't hurry.
- To produce or introduce on the stage: The repertory group is offering two new plays this season.
- To present an offering in worship or devotion.
- To make an offer or proposal, especially of marriage.
- To present itself: "This plan was dropped, because of its risk, and because a better offered” ( T.E. Lawrence).
- The act of offering: an offer of assistance.
- Something, such as a suggestion, proposal, bid, or recommendation, that is offered.
- Law A proposal that if accepted constitutes a legally binding contract.
- The condition of being offered, especially for sale: thousands of bushels of wheat on offer.
- An attempt; a try.
- A show of intention.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വില - Vila ;അര്പ്പിക്കുക - Arppikkuka ;നേരുക - Neruka ;കൊടുക്കുക - Kodukkuka ;പരിശ്രമം - Parishramam ;സമര്പ്പിക്കുക - Samarppikkuka ;