From the shore; as, an offshore wind; an offshore signal.
- Moving or directed away from the shore: an offshore wind.
- Located at a distance from the shore: an offshore mooring; offshore oil-drilling platforms.
- Located or based in a foreign country and not subject to tax laws: offshore bank accounts; offshore investments.
- Away from the shore: The storm moved offshore.
- At a distance from the shore: a boat moored offshore.
- The comparatively flat region of submerged land extending seaward from beyond the region where breakers form to the edge of the continental shelf.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശാഖ - Shaakha | Shakha ; ;കൊമ്പ് - Kompu ;തീരത്തുനിന്ന് അകലെ - Theeraththuninnu Akale | Theerathuninnu Akale ;മുള - Mula ;കരയില് നിന്നും വളരെ അകലെയല്ലാതെയുള്ള കടലിലെ - Karayil Ninnum Valare Akaleyallaatheyulla Kadalile | Karayil Ninnum Valare Akaleyallatheyulla Kadalile ;