The answer of a god, or some person reputed to be a god, to an inquiry respecting some affair or future event, as the success of an enterprise or battle.
- A shrine consecrated to the worship and consultation of a prophetic deity, as that of Apollo at Delphi.
- A person, such as a priestess, through whom a deity is held to respond when consulted.
- The response given through such a medium, often in the form of an enigmatic statement or allegory.
- A person considered to be a source of wise counsel or prophetic opinions.
- An authoritative or wise statement or prediction.
- A command or revelation from God.
- In the Bible, the sanctuary of the Temple.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വെളിച്ചപ്പാട് - Velichappaadu | Velichappadu ;കോമരം - Komaram ;അരുളപ്പാട് - Arulappaadu | Arulappadu ;വെളിപാട് - Velipaadu | Velipadu ;വെളിച്ചപ്പാട് - Velichappaadu | Velichappadu ;വെളിപാട് - Velipaadu | Velipadu ;