Uttered by the mouth, or in words; spoken, not written; verbal; as, oral traditions; oral testimony; oral law.
- Spoken rather than written. See Usage Note at verbal.
- Of or relating to the mouth: oral surgery.
- Used in or taken through the mouth: an oral thermometer; an oral vaccine.
- Consisting of or using speech: oral instruction.
- Linguistics Articulated through the mouth only, with the nasal passages closed.
- Psychology Of or relating to the first stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, from birth to about 18 months, during which the mouth is the chief focus of exploration and pleasure. The oral stage is followed by the anal stage.
- An academic examination in which questions and answers are spoken rather than written. Often used in the plural.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാങ്മൂലമായ - Vaangmoolamaaya | Vangmoolamaya ;വായെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Vaaye Sambandhicha | Vaye Sambandhicha ;വാചികമായ - Vaachikamaaya | Vachikamaya ;വാക്കാലുളള - Vaakkaalulala | Vakkalulala ;വായയെ സംബന്ധിക്കുന്ന - Vaayaye Sambandhikkunna | Vayaye Sambandhikkunna ;കോമരം - Komaram ;