The space in a theater between the stage and the audience; -- originally appropriated by the Greeks to the chorus and its evolutions, afterward by the Romans to persons of distinction, and by the moderns to a band of instrumental musicians.
- Music A large group of musicians who play together on various instruments, usually including strings, woodwinds, brass instruments, and percussion instruments.
- Music The instruments played by such a group.
- The area in a theater or concert hall where the musicians sit, immediately in front of and below the stage.
- The front section of seats nearest the stage in a theater.
- The entire main floor of a theater.
- A semicircular space in front of the stage used by the chorus in ancient Greek theaters.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാദ്യവൃന്ദം - Vaadhyavrundham | Vadhyavrundham ;വിവിധ വാദ്യങ്ങള് - Vividha Vaadhyangal | Vividha Vadhyangal ;പക്കവാദ്യസമൂഹം - Pakkavaadhyasamooham | Pakkavadhyasamooham ;വാദവൃന്ദം - Vaadhavrundham | Vadhavrundham ;മേളക്കാരുടെ സംഘം - Melakkaarude Samgham | Melakkarude Samgham ;അര്ദ്ധവൃത്താകാരമായ വാദ്യസ്ഥലം - Arddhavruththaakaaramaaya Vaadhyasthalam | Ardhavruthakaramaya Vadhyasthalam ;