Conformed to order; in order; regular; as, an orderly course or plan.
- Free from disorder; neat: an orderly room.
- Having a systematic arrangement: an orderly universe.
- Marked by or adhering to method or system: orderly in the upkeep of his rooms.
- Devoid of violence or disruption; peaceful: an orderly transition of governments.
- An attendant who does routine, nonmedical work in a hospital.
- A soldier assigned to attend and perform various tasks for a superior officer.
- Systematically; regularly.