According to established order; methodical; settled; regular.
- Commonly encountered; usual. See Synonyms at common.
- Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
- Of inferior quality; second-rate.
- Having immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction, as a judge.
- Mathematics Designating a differential equation containing no more than one independent variable.
- The usual or normal condition or course of events: Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
- Law A judge or other official with immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction.
- Law The judge of a probate court in some states of the United States.
- Ecclesiastical The part of the Mass that remains unchanged from day to day.
- Ecclesiastical A division of the Roman Breviary containing the unchangeable parts of the office other than the Psalms.
- Ecclesiastical A cleric, such as the residential bishop of a diocese, with ordinary jurisdiction over a specified territory.
- Heraldry One of the simplest and commonest charges, such as the bend and the cross.
- Chiefly British A complete meal provided at a fixed price.
- Chiefly British A tavern or an inn providing such a meal.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാമാന്യത - Saamaanyatha | Samanyatha ;ക്രമാനുസൃതമായ - Kramaanusruthamaaya | Kramanusruthamaya ;പതിവായ - Pathivaaya | Pathivaya ;സമാന - Samaana | Samana ;ലൗകികമായ - Laukikamaaya | Loukikamaya ;അവിഷിഷ്ടമായ - Avishishdamaaya | Avishishdamaya ;