Of or pertaining to an organ or its functions, or to objects composed of organs; consisting of organs, or containing them; as, the organic structure of animals and plants; exhibiting characters peculiar to living organisms; as, organic bodies, organic life, organic remains. Cf. Inorganic.
- Of, relating to, or derived from living organisms: organic matter.
- Of, relating to, or affecting a bodily organ: an organic disease.
- Of, marked by, or involving the use of fertilizers or pesticides that are strictly of animal or vegetable origin: organic vegetables; an organic farm.
- Raised or conducted without the use of drugs, hormones, or synthetic chemicals: organic chicken; organic cattle farming.
- Serving organic food: an organic restaurant.
- Simple, healthful, and close to nature: an organic lifestyle.
- Having properties associated with living organisms.
- Resembling a living organism in organization or development; interconnected: society as an organic whole.
- Constituting an integral part of a whole; fundamental.
- Law Denoting or relating to the fundamental or constitutional laws and precepts of a government or an organization.
- Chemistry Of or designating carbon compounds.
- A substance, especially a fertilizer or pesticide, of animal or vegetable origin.
- Chemistry An organic compound.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നൈസര്ഗ്ഗികമായ - Naisarggikamaaya | Naisarggikamaya ;manure formed by the decay of organic matter ജൈവവളം - manure Formed By The Decay Of Organic Matter Jaivavalam ;ശരീരാവയവം സംബന്ധിച്ച - Shareeraavayavam Sambandhicha | Shareeravayavam Sambandhicha ;മൗലികമായ - Maulikamaaya | Moulikamaya ;സ്വഭാവേനയുള്ള - Svabhaavenayulla | swabhavenayulla ;സഹജമായ - Sahajamaaya | Sahajamaya ;