Pertaining to the origin or beginning; preceding all others; first in order; primitive; primary; pristine; as, the original state of man; the original laws of a country; the original inventor of a process.
- Preceding all others in time; first.
- Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual: an original play, not an adaptation.
- Showing a marked departure from previous practice; new: a truly original approach. See Synonyms at new.
- Productive of new things or new ideas; inventive: an original mind.
- Being the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made.
- A first form from which other forms are made or developed: Later models of the car retained many features of the original.
- An authentic work of art: bought an original, not a print.
- Work that has been composed firsthand: kept the original but sent a photocopy to his publisher.
- A person who is appealingly odd or curious; a character.
- Archaic The source from which something arises; an originator.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നൂതനം The paper contains a number of original ideas about color perception. - Noothanam The Paper Contains A Number Of Original Ideas About Color Perception. ;കല്പനാശക്തിയുളഅള - Kalpanaashakthiyulaala | Kalpanashakthiyulala ;അചുംബിതമായ - Achumbithamaaya | Achumbithamaya ;(താരതമ്യരൂപമില്ല) ഉദ്ഭവിച്ച This kind of barbecue is original to North Carolina. - (thaarathamyaroopamilla) Udhbhavicha This Kind Of Barbecue Is Original To North Carolina. | (tharathamyaroopamilla) Udhbhavicha This Kind Of Barbecue Is Original To North Carolina. ;(താരതമ്യരൂപമില്ല) പുതുതായി സൃഷ്ടിക്കപ്പെട്ട Tonight we will hear an original work by one of our best composers. - (thaarathamyaroopamilla) Puthuthaayi Srushdikkappetta Tonight We Will Hear An Original Work By One Of Our Best Composers. | (tharathamyaroopamilla) Puthuthayi Srushdikkappetta Tonight We Will Hear An Original Work By One Of Our Best Composers. ;പുതുമയുള്ള - Puthumayulla ;