The place or opening by which anything is let out; a passage out; an exit; a vent.
- A passage for escape or exit; a vent.
- A means of release or gratification, as for energies, drives, or desires: exercised as an outlet for frustration.
- A stream that flows out of a lake or pond.
- The mouth of a river where it flows into a larger body of water.
- The point of intersection of a driveway and a road, especially in a rural area.
- A commercial market for goods or services.
- A store that sells the goods of a particular manufacturer or wholesaler.
- A receptacle, especially one mounted in a wall, that is connected to a power supply and equipped with a socket for a plug.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒഴിഞ്ഞുപോകാനുള്ള വഴി - Ozhinjupokaanulla Vazhi | Ozhinjupokanulla Vazhi ;പുറത്തേക്കുള്ളമാര്ഗം - Puraththekkullamaargam | Purathekkullamargam ;ചാല് - Chaal | Chal ;ഓവ് - Ovu ;കൈവഴി - കൈവഴി ;പുറത്തേക്കുളള മാർഗ്ഗം - Puraththekkulala Maarggam | Purathekkulala Marggam ;