Of the nature of an outrage; exceeding the limits of right, reason, or decency; involving or doing an outrage; furious; violent; atrocious.
- Grossly offensive to decency or morality.
- Being well beyond the bounds of good taste: outrageous epithets.
- Having no regard for morality.
- Violent or unrestrained in temperament or behavior.
- Extremely unusual or unconventional; extraordinary: loved to dress in outrageous clothing; found some outrageous bargains.
- Being beyond all reason; extravagant or immoderate: spends an outrageous amount on entertainment.