To reach beyond.
- To surpass (another) in reach: She had to outreach her opponent to win the fencing match.
- To be more or greater than; exceed: Demand has outreached supply.
- To go too far.
- To reach out.
- The act or process of reaching out.
- Extent or length of reach: the vast outreach of technology; the outreach of a forest fire from mountains to suburbs.
- A systematic attempt to provide services beyond conventional limits, as to particular segments of a community: an educational outreach to illiterate adults.