- From one end to the other: the overall length of the house.
- Including everything; comprehensive: the overall costs of medical care.
- Regarded as a whole; general: My overall impression was favorable.
- On the whole; generally: enjoyed the performance overall.
- Chiefly British A loose-fitting protective outer garment; a smock.
- Loose-fitting trousers, usually of strong fabric, with a bib front and shoulder straps, often worn over regular clothing as protection from dirt.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൊത്തമായ - Moththamaaya | Mothamaya ;പൂർണ്ണമായ - Poornnamaaya | Poornnamaya ;മൊത്തമായ - Moththamaaya | Mothamaya ;ആകമാനമായ - Aakamaanamaaya | akamanamaya ;എല്ലായിടത്തും മൊത്തത്തല് - Ellaayidaththum Moththaththal | Ellayidathum Mothathal ;എല്ലാം ഉൾപ്പെട്ട - Ellaam Ulppetta | Ellam Ulppetta ;