Aloft; above; in or attached to the ceiling or roof; in the story or upon the floor above; in the zenith.
- Located, functioning, or originating from above.
- Of or relating to the operating expenses of a business.
- The operating expenses of a business, including the costs of rent, utilities, interior decoration, and taxes, exclusive of labor and materials.
- Nautical The top surface in an enclosed space of a ship.
- Something, such as a light fixture, that is located above head height.
- Sports A stroke in a game, such as tennis or badminton, that is made with a hard downward motion from above the head.
- An overhead projector.
- The image projected by an overhead projector.
- Over or above the level of the head; high or higher up: look overhead.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉയരത്തില് - Uyaraththil | Uyarathil ;തലയ്ക്കുമീതെ - Thalaykkumeethe ;നേരേമുകളില് - Neremukalil ;മീതേയുള്ള - Meetheyulla ;ഓടിയ്ക്കുന്ന വസ്തുവിനു മുകളില് - Odiykkunna Vasthuvinu Mukalil ;തലയ്ക്കുമുകളിലുള്ള - Thalaykkumukalilulla ;