To run over; to grow or spread over in excess; to invade and occupy; to take possession of; as, the vine overran its trellis; the farm is overrun with witch grass.
- To seize the positions of and defeat conclusively: The position of the forward infantry was overrun by large numbers of enemy troops at dawn.
- To spread or swarm over destructively: Locusts overran the prairie.
- To spread swiftly throughout: The new fashion overran the country.
- To overflow: The river overran its banks.
- To run beyond or past; overshoot: The plane overran the end of the runway.
- To run or extend beyond (a limit); exceed: Your speech has overrun the time limit.
- Printing To rearrange or move (set type or pictures) from one column, line, or page to another.
- Printing To set too much type for.
- Printing To print (a job order) in a quantity larger than that ordered.
- To run over; overflow.
- To go beyond the normal or desired limit.
- An act of overrunning.
- The amount by which something overruns.
- The exceeding of estimated costs for product development and manufacture covered by contract.
- The amount by which actual costs exceed estimates.
- Printing A run over and above the quantity ordered by a customer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വഴിഞ്ഞൊഴുകുക - Vazhinjozhukuka ;കഴിഞ്ഞു - Kazhinju ;അതിര്ത്തതി ലംഘിച്ചു പായുക - Athirththathi Lamghichu Paayuka | Athirthathi Lamghichu Payuka ;അതിവേഗം ആക്രമണം വ്യാപിപ്പിക്കുക - Athivegam Aakramanam Vyaapippikkuka | Athivegam akramanam Vyapippikkuka ;പാഞ്ഞുകയറുക - Paanjukayaruka | Panjukayaruka ;അതിക്രമിച്ച് ഓടുക - Athikramichu Oduka ;