A serving boy; formerly, a youth attending a person of high degree, especially at courts, as a position of honor and education; now commonly, in England, a youth employed for doing errands, waiting on the door, and similar service in households; in the United States, a boy employed to wait upon the members of a legislative body.
- A leaf or one side of a leaf, as of a book, letter, newspaper, or manuscript: tore a page from the book.
- The writing or printing on one side of a leaf.
- The type set for printing one side of a leaf.
- A noteworthy or memorable event: a new page in history.
- Computer Science A quantity of memory storage equal to between 512 and 4,096 bytes.
- Computer Science A webpage.
- A source or record of knowledge: in the pages of science.
- To number the pages of; paginate.
- To turn pages: page through a magazine.
- A boy who acted as a knight's attendant as the first stage of training for chivalric knighthood.
- A youth in ceremonial employment or attendance at court.
- One who is employed to run errands, carry messages, or act as a guide in a hotel, theater, club, or the U.S. Congress or another legislature.
- A boy who holds the bride's train at a wedding.
- To summon or call (a person) by name.
- To summon or call (a person) by means of a beeper.
- To attend as a page.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിചാരക ബാലന് - Parichaaraka Baalan | Paricharaka Balan ;താള്പരിചാരകന് - Thaalparichaarakan | Thalparicharakan ;താള് - Thaalu | Thalu ;പത്രത്തിന്റെയോ പുസ്തകത്തിന്റെയോ പുറം - Pathraththinteyo Pusthakaththinteyo Puram | Pathrathinteyo Pusthakathinteyo Puram ;റോപ്പതാള് - Roppathaal | Roppathal ;ചെറുക്കന് - Cherukkan ;